Lindsey Bartley Team Newsletter-July 2015
Letter from Lindsey
The mission of The Lindsey Bartley Team is to provide superior customer service, to develop life long relationships and to be the Real Estate team that people are excited to refer their friends and family to. We are committed to giving back to our community and glorifying God in all that we do.
To render the best possible service to our clients, be THE real estate experts in our
market, and to make a nice profit in an order that we may meet the needs of our
families, but also to help support the needs of mission and charitable organizations
both locally and globally.
1. Seek to glorify God in all of our endeavors and be thankful to Him
in all circumstances.
2. Always put our client’s needs ahead of our own and seek to SERVE them.
Seek to reach a solution that is most beneficial to them even if it means not taking
their business or not making a sale. We do this by seeking first to understand their
goals and objectives and then providing solutions within that framework.
3. Never stop learning. Continually and deliberately seek to improve ourselves and
our business through a dedication to education.
4. Always be honest. Live with honesty and integrity in all areas of life both
business and personal.
5. Do the fundamentals of our business with daily discipline and excellence.
6. Seek win/win outcome with clients and among other members of the team.
7. We have challenges (not problems) and the challenges only make us stronger.
8. Maintain a positive mindset and outlook at all times. No negativity.
Get Our App!
Meet our Team
Did You Know?
SilverLeaf Communities started acquiring property in Lubbock in 2014 and started building in 2015. Some of their properties include Cooper Ridge, Sundance Estates, The Estates at Vintage, and The Ridge.
SilverLeaf Communities LLC is a residential home building company formed from the joining of WT Building, Wegman Homes, and Derek Osburn Construction. These three companies have successfully operated in the Permian Basin residential home building economy for the past several years. With the housing boom very active in our area, the company will not only build affordable residential homes but expand to build new residential home developments to create lasting communities.
Amazing Fish Tacos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 lb Cod or White fish fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 4)
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 (12 count) Taco Shells
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Combine fish, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill taco shells with fish mixture, and Top with toppings!
Are you looking for a church to Worship at on Sunday?
Lindsey would like to invite you to attend church with her at Turning Point Community Church. It is located at 11202 Quaker Avenue in south Lubbock.