BJH Staff News
August 20, 2017
TEKS Resource Page
- Daily grades = 50%; tests/projects/major grades = 50% (Algebra reflects high school policy 60/40)
- There will be a minimum of 8-10 daily grades each six weeks.
- There will be a minimum of 2-4 test/project/major grades each six weeks.
- Grades will be posted to parent portal no later than 1 week from the due date of the assignment
- Work missed as a result of an unexcused absence will receive a grade no higher than a 70.
*Individual teacher discretion regarding his/her late work policy.
Interventions and Strategies
Walton Family Foundation - Bass Hall Shows
The Children’s Education Program Schedule is now available. You can go online [www.basshall.com/childrens-education-program/student-matinees/] and book your students for programming. We are in the third year of a 3 year cycle and we have been gratified by the kind words written about our program to the Walton Family Foundation by many of the “Walton Schools” in Palo Pinto and Parker County.