By: Madison Meggers
How Does The Body Cause Anxiety?
What Are The Symptoms of Anxiety?
- Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Problems sleeping
- Cold or sweaty hands/feet
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palpitations
- An inability to stay calm and be still
- Dry mouth
- Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
- Muscle tension
What's Going Wrong In The Body To Cause Symptoms Of Anxiety?
How Can You Prevent Anxiety?
Interesting Facts About Anxiety?
- Anxiety disorders cost the U.S. more than 4.2 billion dollars per year