Minutes and Details of the March 28, 2016 Meeting
- M-F 7:30-7:55: Volunteer Staff (Help Wanted)
- Profit to Benefit P.E. and Field Day
- Keep collecting Box Tops, give to your homeroom teacher or front office.
Labels For Education- Lily Welch (7/8th Math teacher) Reporting
- Bring in Labels for Education ASAP and before May 25th, 2016
- Silver Dollar City Trip on May 20, 201
- 8th Grade will be holding Penny Wars
- 8th Grade will be promoting and profiting from the last Spirit Days
- Look for a lovely picture collage wall - Coming Soon.
- Thanks to Brande Palmer for design ideas and excitement for this project
LOST-N-FOUND - Z-RACK is up and running.
- Volunteer Needed to collect and organize the lost jackets, lunch boxes, books, etc. Contact: Brooke Payne
- School Supply Kits for next year (2016-2017) will soon be for sale with Edu-Kits
- Kits contain supplies asked for on supply list, delivered to classroom
- Look for Information about this service in Tuesday Folders in April
May Book Fair May 5th - May 12th , 7;30 am - 4:00 pm (most days)
- Mrs. Burns needs help with Set-Up and Take Down (check back for times)
- Book Fair Open Saturday May 7th 9am-12pm
- Help needed with register and helping little ones (check back for Sign-Up)
- OR contact Ms Burns in the Library
- School Store will close this week to divert customers and free up helpers
Community Yard Sale and Car Wash- May 7th 8AM-2PM
Budget Proposals presented / Voted on / Pass
- "Original Art" profit is re-allocated back to Hospitality Fund
- Spooky Science Night profits will become a General Science Fund for ALL grades. ALL teachers should make use of this opportunity to support their science projects with adequate supplies. Submit a "Request for Funds" sheet with supply needs
PTA process financial requests Wednesday and Fridays weekly. However, if we are on campus, we will help Teachers and parents immediately. Look for Kim, Brooke, or Devin.
HOSPITALITY COMMITTEE - Regina Bowman
- Look for Sign-Up Genius Link, here
- Ms. Bowman (front office executive) and fellow parents have a week of FUN and Delicious Ways for the Kids to use all their artistic talents to show their appreciation for their teachers.
- More Information to come.
Teacher's might be lurking, so we won't post too much just yet.
Performance Committee Needs YOU
- PTA helps teachers collect and coordinate needed supplies and volunteers before and during various performances for each ARTS discipline who asks for help.
- PTA sells tickets and accounts for funds raised at performance events
- PTA create Sign-up Genius pages for these events.
- Volunteers needed contact Brooke Payne or Kim Cameron
The Little Princess
Friday, April 22nd, 6:30pm to Saturday, April 23rd, 6:30pm
Arkansas Arts Academy HS PAC
Sign Up to Volunteer for Ticket Sales and Lobby Assistants and Prop Supplies At this link
Wednesday, May 25th, 8:30-9:30pm
AAA Elementary/MS Gym
April PTA Meeting
Monday, April 25th, 3:30-4:30pm
Library, Arkansas Arts Academy E/MS
WANT TO RUN FOR OFFICE?
President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary positions are open for nominations.
Nominated parties must be willing to be nominated and voted into office.
Come find the acting Board members to see what the job entails.