"Weed" it out of your life!
What is it anyway?
Marijuana is a brownish, greenish mix of dried flowers, stems, seeds and leaves from the Cannabis plant.
Facts About Marijuana!
- The main chemical is THC (Tetranydrocannabinol) which quickly spreads through your bloodstream to your brain
- It is only a mild hallucinogen
- Medical Marijuana has been proven to treat a wide range of conditions
- Use at a young age can result in functional defects on the brain and weakened verbal and communication skills later in life
- At anytime, 5.1 percent of Americans say they've used Marijuana in the past 30 days
- It has been said smoking Marijuana causes a decrease in weight
- It is called the "Gateway Drug" because it is said to lead people into trying worse drugs
- It is the most common illicit drug used (illicit meaning under the federal law)
Mouth and throat-
Cold or hot sensation
Increased heart rate