Things to do:
- Shark adventure with diving cage
- Scuba diving
- Swimming with dolphins
- Wale watching
- Surfing lessons
- Helicopter tours
- Dining cruises
Accommodations: Top 10 resorts in Hawaii
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT HUALALAI AT HISTORIC KA'UPULEHU, BIG ISLAND
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT LANA'I, THE LODGE AT KOELE
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT MAUI AT WAILEA
- FOUR SEASONS RESORT LANA’I AT MANELE BAY
- ST. REGIS PRINCEVILLE RESORT, KAUAI
- GRAND HYATT KAUAI RESORT & SPA
- FAIRMONT ORCHID, BIG ISLAND
REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. PASSPORT RENEWAL:
- Your U.S. Passport can only be renewed if ALL the following conditions are met:
- You still have your U.S. Passport in your possession.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued when you were age 16 or over.
- Your previous U.S. Passport was issued no more than 15 years ago.
- Your U.S. Passport is undamaged
New or First Time passport you must meet the following requirement:
- You must be applying for the first time
- The previous passport was issued more than 15 years ago.
- The previous passport was issued when you were under the age of 16.