Monday- Safety Town pre-assessment for those classrooms who were emailed a time last week.
Tuesday- Faculty Meeting at 7:30a.m. in Room 117 on PBIS. Agenda was sent Friday.
- Ruby Payne workshop for one representative from each grade level. Those attending have already received registration confirmation.
- HRA blood draw event at SCW. There's still time to sign up!
- Safety Town post-assessment for those classrooms who took the pre-assessment.
- Reading analysis sheets due Monday morning, September 19.
- HRA blood draw event at SCHS. There's still time to sign up!
Reminder- Schedule PGP meeting for sometime between Sept. 19 and Sept. 30
The next food truck for Monroe and Jefferson will be here September 20. They take cards or cash so head on out and get yourself some tacos, burgers and fries.
Monday- Reading data analysis sheet due. PGP baseline meetings begin.
Tuesday- Cha Cha Chow Down Food Truck for lunches.
- LT meeting at 7:45 in Room 117. PBIS team and PLC leadership team meeting. Anyone is welcome to join.
- Data meetings. Schedule will be emailed.
- SCW Homecoming parade, details will be sent when confirmed.
Friday- ERD. Horizontal meetings, location and agendas will be sent by facilitators.
- 9:00 Morning assembly.
- 9:30 Families.
A glance at some important September dates
12-16 Safety Town during most PE classes (schedule coming this week)
13- Faculty Meeting
19- Data analysis sheet due
21- Town Hall
22- Data Meetings
23- ERD (horizontal meetings)- September character award
27- Faculty Meeting
30- Movie Night at 6:30p.m.