THS Choir Newsletter
December 15th, 2019
THS choir weekly calendar
UIL Solo and Ensemble Entries due before December 18th
UIL Solo and Ensemble is February 7th and 8th, however, the deadline to submit the entries is over the Christmas holidays. To ensure that we take the time to pick the right solos, we will begin the selection process this week. All students will learn a solo. It is their choice to take it to contest. Students must come during c block if they have not picked a solo. ABSOLUTE FEE DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 18th. The fee is $15.00 and can be payed cash, check made out to THS choir, or online for a small service charge.
The fee must be paid before I can enter students. Email me if there are financial issues.
Rhapsody of Christmas
Varsity Choir Tour
Choir Christmas Party
Varsity choir tour to CPJH
Tuesday, Dec. 17th, 9am
8711 Creekside Green Drive
The Woodlands, TX
- This is for 3rd period varsity ONLY (not 7th period)
- We will go during the choir review time
- Jeans and choir polo
- The students will not miss any other classes.
- I will give them the review early and ensure they are prepared for their choir final.
Choir Trip UPDATE
DECEMBER PAYMENT DUE WEDNESDAY!
You should have $50.00 deposit, $75.00 October payment and the trip contract and $75.00 November payment. An email will be sent to all students who are signed up for the trip.
The payment schedule and the trip contract can be found on the choir trip page of my website.
Choir Bowling party
Tuesday, Jan. 14th 2020 at 6:30-8:30pm
14435 Farm to Market 2920
- Approximate cost $10.00 Includes bowling, shoes and food
- Wear travel shirt.
- More details to come.
- Choir Fee
- Trip contract
- $75.00 October trip payment
- $75.00 November payment
- $25.00 polo money
- Handbook and Medical form (attached at the bottom of the newsletter). Students have a 0, but it will be replaced with a 80 if they turn it in this week.
- $20.00 District Fee
- Cuttime Registration
- $15.00 opera money
- $50.00 Trip Deposit
I know this is a lot of information. Please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions.