Smoking is the king killer
you can still over throw the king... fight today
- Smoking causes stroke and coronary heart disease—the leading causes of death in the United States.
- Smoking increases the risk of men developing lung cancer by 25 times and of women developing lung cancer by 25.7 times.
- Blockages caused by smoking can also reduce blood flow to your legs and skin.
- Parents that smoke in front of their children
- To fit in with the "cool kids" -- peer pressure
- Stress that causes one to find a "safe haven" or stress reliever -- smoking