Spring into Great Skin!

March Madness has arrived!

It's my RODANiversary!

Last March, my friend introduced me to Rodan+Fields skincare. I purchased the business kit for the 50% discount! I wanted it all but why pay retail!?! I fell in love with the products instantly! They are amazing! What I didn't know at the time was that I was about to embark on building a side business that I know can replace my full time pharmacist job in 3-5 years! So here I am a year later and I am still in love with the products and am even more certain I've chosen the right path to financial and time freedom! So what does this mean to my loyal customers? I'm giving away a special gift to celebrate!

Your Personal Independent Rodan+Fields Consultant

I'm here to help you get the best skin of your life! Only 20% of our skin aging is due to genetics? You can control the other 80% by using the best skincare products and protecting your skin from the sun. Each regimen includes sunscreen for your face and we have body sunscreen and lip balm with SPF. Decide today how tomorrow will look!

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT

Are your eyelids droopy? Got dark circles or crows feet? Puffy eyes? If you said yes to any of those questions, you need to try our "Jar of Joy!" The multifunction Eye Cream can address all of these issues! Used twice daily, it will last four months. Retail $60. PC price $54.
Big image