eclass is where you get orchestra information!
eclass eclass eclass!!
eCLASS IS THE ANSWER!!!
Please check my eClass page OFTEN! I have updated my page at least two times every week since school has started-- it's the best way for you to get information from me!
Fall Orchestra Concert
Thursday, Sep. 24th, 7pm
2351 Sunny Hill Road
Performing Arts Center Opens to audience members at 6:40 pm
Concert begins at 7:00 pm
Things You should know about MV Orchestra concerts:
2. Admission to the concert is $5 per person over 3 years of age. If you have paid the $90 membership fee, your whole family receives FREE admission! IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO PAY TO BE A MEMBER!
3. Students will not be allowed to have phones with them on stage or in the audience at the concert. It may be a good idea for you, the guardian, to keep your student's phone while they perform.
4. For THIS concert: if your student is a member of CHAMBER orchestra, they are not required to attend. Their Fall Concert is November 12, 13, and 14.
join our organization and get admission for free!
All State Orchestra
Students who are successful at All State Orchestra auditions are self-motivated and dedicated! Mrs. Betts WILL NOT teach you the audition excerpt and scales, but will HAPPILY listen to them and give feedback before your audition!!
Think you'd like to audition?
1. Go to www.gmea.org and hover over "Divisions".
2. Roll down to "Orchestra" and click on "All State Orchesra" when it pops up to the right.
3. Get all audition materials and read the requirements on this page!
4. Go to mypaymentsplus.com and pay the $25 registration fee (under "Fees") before next Thursday (9/10/15) at 11:59pm.
5. PRACTICE THAT MUSIC!!!
6. Come to the audition on Saturday, October 17, 2015 at Brookwood High School!
travel with mv orchestra to orlando!
It's not too late to sign up!
When: Wednesday, February 10 – Sunday, February 14, 2016
Where: Orlando, FL—home of Mickey Mouse and Harry Potter!!
Who: Any interested MVHS Orchestra students
Cost: $640 per person (based on 40 people—the more people who go, the lower the cost per person)
· Charter bus transportation to and from Orlando, FL
· Performance workshop at a Disney Theme Park
· Three nights’ lodging in Orlando
· Admission to Disney Parks, Universal Studios, and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
· 3 Full Breakfasts at the hotel
· 3 Park Meal Passes—so you can eat whatever you want in the park!
· Awesome Hang-Out times with Mrs. Betts and your orchestra friends!
but how do I sign up!?
Can't make the entire $160 payment at once? WE CAN WORK WITH YOU!! Just email Linda (email@example.com) and set up a payment plan with her!!