IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Monday, April 4: D.C. Chaperones Meeting in Ms. Then's room at 5:30 P.M.
- Monday-Tuesday, April 4-5: For students attending the D.C. Trip and needing any medications: All medications must be turned in to Ms. Ornato in the office (with the official form signed by your child's doctor) prior to Wednesday!
- Wednesday, April 6, through Friday, April 8: Washington, D.C. Field Trip
For those going to D.C., please arrive for check-in at 5:30 A.M. on Wednesday. The bus will leave promptly at 6:00 A.M. All medications with the official medication form signed by your child's doctor must be turned in to Ms. Ornato in the office prior to Wednesday!
For those remaining in Asheville (instead of joining us in D.C.), please report to Claxton as usual, but go directly to Ms. Ingle's room. She has many fun and educational activities and lessons awaiting you!
- Friday, April 8th: approximately 10:30 PM buses returning from D.C. arrive at Claxton
- Sunday, April 10: ACS Art Show at the YMI Cultural Center from 4:00-6:00
- Thursday, April 28: ACS Battle of the Books
- Friday, April 29-Saturday, April 30: Claxton Play: The Nifty Fifties 6:00 P.M.
Sunday, May 1: Claxton Play: The Nifty Fifties 1:30 A.M.
- May 24-June 7 (contingent on snow days): All of Asheville City Schools will conduct EOG testing in the last 10 academic days of school.