Welcome To Jupiter!
Full tours are $1150 per person!
Did you know these fun facts?
- One of Jupiter's moon, Ganymede, is the LARGEST moon in our entire solar system!
- Jupiter is two and a half times larger than all of the planets in the solar system COMBINED!
- Jupiter is the fourth brightest object in our solar system.
- Jupiter has the shortest day of all the planets. Each day is about 9 hours and 55 minutes!
- Our lovely planet orbits the Sun once every 11.8 years! If you plan right, you might get to see a close up with the sun!
- The surface temperature of Jupiter is -108 degrees Celsius! You might wanna bring a jacket folks!
- Our planet's name came from the Roman God of mythology. He was the ultimate god, which explains why Jupiter is the largest planet.
- Jupiter's mass is 1,898,130,000,000,000,000 billion kg! That is about 318 times Earth's mass!
- Jupiter has a faint ring around it, composed of dust particles from the moon's of Jupiter.
- In total, Jupiter has 67 moons! A few notable ones are Ganymede, Callisto, Io, and Europa.
Often Asked Questions
Sadly, humans cannot live on Jupiter, due to the very, very cold weather.
What should I wear to the tours?
Hunter Co. recommends that your wear a space suit to avoid the loss of air, and bring a jacket as well, because it will be chilly!
How will I navigate around the planet?
We have tour drivers who will drive our buggy's around the planet. If you would rather walk, our drivers will give a map of the planet to explore at your own pace.
Could they take side trips to the moon's of the planet?
Yes. All the side trips cost a base line of $250, and the farther away the moon, the larger the cost.