United State Constitution
What branch Article 1 talks about
Qualifications of Congressman and Job Expectation
Senate: The senate is elected every two years and they must be 30 years old, has to be a citizen of the United States for 9 years.
Meeting times of Congress
Powers Granted to them
1. To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises , to pay for the debts and provide for the common defence and general welfare of the United States.
2. To borrow money on the credit of the United States.
3. To regulate commerce with foreign nations
4. To coin money, regulate the value and foreign coins.
5. To declare war
Rules of Congress
How a Bill is made
2. Being signed by the president.
3. If the president vetoes, it goes back with a written response by the president.