I had used a growing stick at the beginning and it started to grow. I watered it every day with a little more water because the plant was growing so rapidly. I had to put straws around the stem of the plant to help it be stable. I had put worms in the dirt to fertilize the plant. I use the water that goes through the dirt to get the nutrients that the plant needs.
It started to sprout at the start of planting it. It grew more and more each day. At day 14 it had started to grow a vine. The vine had started to get larger and it got little flowers on it. The vine went from 5 cm to like 40 cm in a couple of days.
The plant has grow on its own I did not make any changes to the structure. It has out grown the straws that I put to help it be more stable. The plant has very green leaves they are not dying or turning a different color. I think this plant has a successful life so far. And I don't want to change anything. It's growing well on it own.