by: Zach Gonnering
* Each day when you get to class you start off with a five minute typing warm up.
* There are two levels intermediate and advanced.
* The class will get to see it if you pick to share it with the class.
* It was fun because you got to make a trailer that is not in the movie theater.
* You make slides and put pictures in it, and put wording about what it is.
* The great thing is it will let you be creative at whatever you do.
* It is very easy to use even if your bad with apps that are hard.
* I love it because you can pick what color you want to write with, and lots of other things.
* I love it because you get to decide stuff about when your older.
* There are lots of things you can do, like you have to find captain career and then you get your name in a drawing.
* You get graded at the end of the quarter, it depends on how many levels you got done.
* They teach you how to do code in a fun way.
* Then you write an email about what your topic is, there are 4 different topics that you can pick from.
* Make sure you write a good email to your technology teacher.