Creek Band - 9/9/19 to 9/15/19
Weekly Newsletter of the Clear Creek High School Band
Weekly Marching Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, September 9th - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday, September 10th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 12th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
The schedule is updated in realtime on the Creek Band website calendar.
We are still looking for sponsors!
Ideally we are seeking at least 8 more sponsors for the year!
We will put their name and/or logo on the trailer and they will be mentioned at each halftime performance. In addition, their logo and/or name will be included on the home page of the band website and on every newsletter sent out!
If you (or they) have any questions, please contact the boosters at me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events, Announcements, and Information
Football vs. Channelview
Friday, Sep. 13th, 3-11:30pm
Channelview Stadium 828 Sheldon Rd, Channelview, TX 77530, United States
- 3:00pm - Run Through in Parking Lot
- 3:45pm - Dinner
- 4:30pm - Inspection & Load
- 5:15pm - Depart CCHS
- 6:15pm - Arrive at Channelview Stadium
- 7:00pm - Kickoff
- 8:30pm - Estimated Half Time Performance
- 10:00pm - Estimated End of Game
- 11:30pm - Estimated Return to CCHS
- 12:00am - All Students Picked Up
We need family and friends for each game!
We can't make Friday football games happen without Friends and Family!
Please sign up to help and have some fun!
Click here to find out how you can help and to sign up!
Still time to register for the Spring Trip!
Parents and Students,
If you are planning on traveling to Winter Park, CO for the Spring Trip this year (March 26th-30th), I need you to register by Monday, 8/26.
1. Go to www.etadventures.com
2. Log into myETA - Trip Code: clearcreek20 Password: asetrip20
3. Make a new reservation (you may include the cancellation insurance, just include that amount ($69) in the first payment you send to the band hall on 9/15.
4. On the confirmation screen, select the "Passengers" tab to complete medical waiver
You should not make any payments in this portal, just register.
To make a registration without making a payment, when you are checking out you will select “I will mail a check.” DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE!
Again, you do not need to make a payment now.
All payments will be made payable to CCISD and deposited in the band hall safe on the appropriate due date. (If you have already made a payment online with the travel company, they will be refunding your payment. You will need to make another payment to CCISD when that refund has processed.)
Important Dates for the Trip Are:
September 15th - Online Registration Complete and $200 Deposit Due ($269 if you are including cancellation insurance)
October 15th - $175 Due
November 15th - $175 Due
December 15th - $175 Due
January 15th - $274 Due (Final Payment)
All payments are to be made with cash, check, or money order made payable to CCISD.
Football vs. Deer Park
- Friday, September 20th - Football vs. Katy Thompkins - Rhodes Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 21st - Seven Lakes Drumline Contest - Seven Lakes HS - All Day
- Friday, September 27th - Football vs. Clear Brook - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, September 28th - Friendswood Marching Contest - Friendswood Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 4th - Football vs. Dickinson (Intermediate Night) - Veterans Memorial - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 5th - USBands Marching Contest - Leonard George Stadium, Spring - All Day
- Thursday, October 10th - Football vs. Alvin - Alvin High School Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 12th - Gulf Coast Classic Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 18th - Football vs. Clear Lake - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 19th - UIL Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!