Home of the Cougars!!
May 6, 2016
- 9 - 4th Grade Famous Missourian, 6:30-7:30 pm
- 13 - Kindergarten Celebration, 9:15 am
- 16 - Field Day
- 20 - Last day of school, early release at 1:15 pm
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 2-6
- On behalf of all the teachers and staff, we would like to thank you all so much for the kind letters, emails, and gifts given to us during Teacher Appreciation Week. I can thank you enough for showering the hard working staff of Creekmoor with tokens of appreciation. I absolutely love our Creekmoor Elementary parent community. Thanks again!!
MAP Testing Schedule
- Third and fourth-grade students have completed all Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) assessments for the 15-16 school year. Thank you in advance for making sure your child received plenty of sleep and a good breakfast. I look forward to seeing our student growth in September. KUDOS to our hard working students who showed perseverance during the testing window. Our ROCK!
4th Grade Music Concert - Friday, May 6th (TONIGHT)
- The performance is entitled "When I Grow Up."
- Students line up in the gym - 6:45 pm (Please, keep your students with you until that time.) Concert begins - 7:00 pm
- Please, have your students dress in nice clothes for the performance.
- Note: Due to safety concerns, please do not allow children to climb or play on the risers before and after the performances. Also, due to safety concerns, please do not allow children to run, jump, or play on the gym bleachers. Thank you!
Please visit our school website for more information: http://creekmoorelementary.weebly.com/
School Board awards bids for high school site work
- In preparation for construction of an addition to the south high school, the Board of Education on April 28, 2016, approved bids for site development work.
- The Board approved a total bid of $1,523,066 from JA Lillig Excavating for the site package, which includes grading, pad preparation for the building additions, relocation and installation of site utilities, and construction of the west and north parking lots. JA Lillig was the low bidder of four submitted bids. The site work is expected to begin soon after the end of the school year.
Please tell us what you think!
The Ray-Pec School District is seeking feedback from parents, patrons and staff. Responses to the survey will assist the District in measuring progress on the various Focus Areas in the District's Strategic Plan.
Take the survey now by following this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RD5RSDS. A link to the employee survey was recently emailed to District employees.
Superintendent Dr. Kari Monsees notes that continuous improvement is a key component of the District's Strategic Plan. Many of the goals in the plan require performance measurement, and the District will monitor a range of indicators, including such varied items as ACT scores, employee retention rates, and financial data.
- The District's Panther Pride program provides before-school and after-school care for school-age children in grades K-6.
- During the summer, Panther Pride offers Summer Camp for 11 weeks at Stonegate and Shull elementary schools. Panther Pride also offers care before and after Summer School at Stonegate, Shull, and Creekmoor elementary schools.
- For Summer Camp, full-time care is available for $100 per week. You may also enroll children for care three days a week, two days a week, or an al a carte option to select particular weeks or days. Enrollment forms must be submitted by May 17 for students to begin care on May 23.
- Enrollment form for Summer Camp: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/9216
- For Summer School care, you may choose full-week and part week options, as well as morning only or afternoon only care.
- Enrollment form for before/after Summer School care: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/9216
- Read more: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/index.aspx?nid=668