May 11, 2016
VP OPS Grace Winant
Heyeveryone! AO's meet with each other (old and new) for a fun little transition. Complete and send me the transition form found in the files section of gin! Have a fun SLOPE DAYYYYY!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
VP Standards Jacqueline Pecaro
Slope Day is TOMORROW! Here are some reminders for tomorrow to stay safe and have fun:
- Eat a big breakfast!
- Drink lots of water before and during the mixer!
- Pace yourself! Slope Day is a marathon, not a sprint.
- If you are not used to drinking so early in the morning, you will feel the effects of what you drink faster so be careful to not push yourself!
- Take a buddy to the slope with you!
- If you feel sick or uncomfortable at any point, please come and find me or call me (954-614-6616).
See you all tomorrow!
Love in AOT and Slope Day!
Secretary Katie O'Brien
Appointed Officer Announcements
Seniors! Please fill out this form to RSVP for Senior Banquet by THIS FRIDAY AT 5PM. All info regarding the event is on the form. https://docs.google.com/ a/cornell.edu/forms/d/ 1Y6kKI19r9D3_WGHp2EZefpt_ JPunmPSL6Suqd0Mal20/viewform# responses