GIVING YOU THE EDGE
June 27, 2013
Important information for awarded vendors ..........
Navigating the DigitalEdge Webpage
Provides an overview of the DigitalEdge website and contract information
Click on the product line to access products featured on the DigitalEdge contracts
Access purchasing related information such as interlocal agreements
Access the Invitation to Bid archives
Contact information for DigitalEdge and vendors
For Vendors Tab
Vendor resource page provides links for the reports needed for DigitalEdge contracts
DigitalEdge Monthly Required Tasks
To provide DigitalEdge vendors with a "roadmap" for documentation that is required on a monthly basis, the DigitalEdge office has prepared a Vendor Table of Monthly tasks. The forms for the DigitalEdge Contracts #ESD112-DE-12 and ESD112-DE-13A are located within the for vendors tab on the DigitalEdge website. Vendors awarded a Contract for
#ESD112-DE-12 Educational Technology, Audio-Visual Equipment, and related solutions, and/or a Contract for #ESD112-DE-13A Wireless Mobile Devices and related solutions should access these forms using the DigitalEdge website.
WIRELESS DEVICE SHOWCASE
The ESD 112 Ed Tech Support Center invites you to present at the Wireless Device Showcase!
Mark your calendars and start thinking about your participation in the upcoming showcase of DigitalEdge vendors and your wireless device products! This year our showcase will be held August 5, 2013 from 10:00 am to 3:00pm at the ESD 112 Conference and Institute Center. We will have open “Exhibit” areas for you to showcase your “flagship” DigitalEdge product(s). In addition we will also have breakout sessions that will allow our participants to see your products in action.
And just so you know…
We are inviting technology leaders and educators from across the river…in our neighboring state of Oregon…to attend ESD 112’s showcase! Your participation in the showcase is highly requested, and I will be your contact person for this event. Please make sure to direct your responses to email@example.com.
Lunch is available for $15 per person; but you must register for lunch on the registration page. Use Promo Code DEVendor when registering.
What you need to do in advance of the event....
· E-mail Kristina your participation (or your reseller’s participation) to ensure a breakout session.
· Choose your flagship product(s) you wish to showcase.
· Let me know if your product(s) will need to be shipped in advanced.
· Think about bringing a door prize for an attendee to win.
· If you want to order lunch in advance, you will need to register online for this event with a credit card using the promo code (the registration fee is the cost of the lunch). Go to www.esd112.org/courses and search for Course ID 37062.
· More instructions and information will follow once we hear from you!