Jolly J. Weddings
Your dose of wedding news, tips & trends
Choosing Your Wedding Photographer
One of the burning questions that many couples asked us is, "What questions should I ask the photographer when we meet?". Well, plenty. We have prepared some of the key questions:
- What is your preferred style of photography? (Artistic, natural light, candid moments etc.)
- How many weddings have you shot in your photography career?
- How many crew members will be present on our wedding day if we engage you?
- Have you ever shot at our venue? (If not, request for a site visit together.)
- How many hours of shooting are included in your package?
- What is the charge if we need to extend your hours?
- Is there any other additional surcharges?
- How many photographs will we receive?
- Will there be an album? Can we opt for soft copy only?
- How long does it take for me to receive the photographs?
- Is there any back-up plan should you have any emergency?
- What is the payment terms? (Deposit, final payment)
- What is your cancellation policy?
After going through the above list, we believe this should give you a better picture before you commit yourself to a photographer.
A photographer is crucial. He/She will be the one capturing your important moments. These are memories that you will constantly look back into. Choose wisely.
Jolly J. Weddings has a list of preferred photographers whom we work closely with. If you need help, do speak to our team. We will be pleased to help you in whichever way we can.
Your smile is what keeps us going. ;)