Mrs. Dorsey's Noteworthy News
Aug 31st to Sept 4th
Please send in a water bottle with your child's name on it each day. If you can send it in each day with fresh WATER...we will refill it throughout the day as needed and send it home each night to be cleaned. Please be sure it is labeled with your child's name, and easy for your child to open and close!
Please be sure to check your child's mailboxes for any artwork or information from me daily if possible.
- to take your child's nap supplies home to wash and return.
- that we are closed Monday, Sept. 7th for Labor Day!
- when bringing in birthday treats please make sure they are store bought and peanut/tree nut free.
- for attendance and accounting reasons please do not let children sign on the sign in/out book.
- to take all your child's things to the classroom in the morning after signing in.
When preschoolers cut they are building lots of skills that will help them in many other areas of academics, such as, building the fine motor muscles in their hands to better hold a writing utensil, eye-hand coordination, and for this particular cutting activity they are learning the color "red"!
Learning the letter "B"! I think it's much more fun this way then the flash card way I learned! :o)
Playing with the magnets and the letters with Mrs. Fiona.
Playing with play-dough is another great way to build those fine motor muscles to get ready for writing! :o)
The first class party is fast approaching...well not until the end of October, BUT that will be here before we know it. Sooooo, I would like to ask if there are any of you who might be able to be the party planner for these parties throughout the year? Please contact me and let me know if you'd be interested or if you have any questions regarding what it will entail.