Let's Stop Cyber bullying!
We can stop it together.
What is Cyber Bullying?
Cyber Bullying is when a kid bullies another kid online. The bully may say mean things or threat the other person online.
Three facts about Cyber Bullying
- Only 1 out of 10 victims will inform a parent/adult.
- 80% of teens use a cellphone regularly
- 81% of young people think bullying online is easier to get away with than bullying.
Ways to Spread Kindness
You can spread kindness. You can do this by:
- Complimenting people,
- Keeping mean things to yourself,
- And being openly appreciative and be forgiving.
Are Girls More Likely To Get Cyber-Bullied? | CyberBullying and Gender