Annual Student Information Update
ParentConnection Portal Now Open for the 2021-22 School Year
It's time to complete your annual student information update to get ready for the new school year!
- Parent/guardian contact information
- Emergency contacts
- Electronically sign Parent/Student Handbook forms
- Complete your Household Income Survey
Instructions to Complete Student Information Update:
- Visit the ParentConnection portal at parent.gusd.net.
- Log in using your PIN # and password.
- Click “Annual Student Information Update” in red at the top of the page.
- Update your student and parent/guardian information for each section (note: each parent/guardian will need to update their own information using their individual login).
- Complete the Household Income Survey (only one per household) and initial all parent handbook forms.
What if I don't know my ParentConnection PIN/password?
- If your email address is already on file: Visit parent.gusd.net and click “Need Your Login Information?” An email with your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD will be sent to the email address we have on file.
- If we do not have your email address: Visit your school office or the Glendale Unified district office during regular business hours to register your email address and receive your personal PIN and TEMPORARY PASSWORD. For security purposes, you must verify your identity in person before registering your email address.
Help increase funding to our schools by completing a Household Income Survey
The information you provide is completely confidential. Survey data is used for the purpose of allocating state funds to support student learning at your child's school.
Families who qualify for "free/reduced" income status based on their Household Income Survey can receive other benefits, including:
- Pandemic EBT benefits
- Discounted utilities
- Free or discounted test and college application fees
Help our district by completing the quick, confidential survey to increase funding to our schools!