Bagdad's Week at a Glance
Habit of the Week: Habit 6: Synergize
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information. Please take a look at the Technology Deployment link. This shows what each teacher and department will have in terms of technology by the beginning of the 2015-2015 school year.
Monday, May 11
- 7:25 - 8:00 1st & 4th PRRR Assembly
- 3-5 RTI Close-Outs during Conference
- 9:00 - 10:30 Bennett, Cotton, Brewer, Duran doing 5th Reading Reteach
- 12:30 - 1:50 Bennett & Duran meeting with Cathy
- 3:00 - 4:00 Camp Read S'More in the MPR for 5th Reteach
- 3:30 Dual Language Teacher Meeting
- Continue DRA Testing until 5/22 - Turn in DRAs to SRP by 5/22!
- Happy Birthday Charity Reinert!
Please DRA your below level students at the END of the window.
Tuesday, May 12
- 5th Grade STAAR Reading Retest
- 3:10 - 4:00 Educate 6 Makeup
- Happy Birthday Nikki Carroll!!
Wednesday, May 13
- 1:50 Bennett in Silva's Class
- 3:10 Faculty Meeting - EOY Checkout
Thursday, May 14
- 8:30 - 11:00 Bennett at PD Steering Committee Meeting
- 3:10 - 4:30 ALT Meeting - Look at Reading Data Vertically
- Last Day of QUEST
Friday, May 15
- Bennett & Duran at ECT Meeting
- 5th Grade Field Trip
- 5th PACE Results Delivered
Math Curriculum Documents
Please begin Unit 8 in Bridges and May Number Corner this month!
Language Arts Curriculum Documents
New Units of Study for the 4th Nine Weeks!