Spring Hill ISD
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Please Help Us Spread the Word that SHISD Will Host a Veterans Luncheon and Recognition
Mr. Robinett Recognizes Great Things Happening at the High School
- All Staff: The schools visiting on Wednesday and Thursday were VERY impressed with the staff and students. There were many comments about the great culture here.
- Coach Wells and the Boys Cross Country Team for advancing to State. Go Panthers!
- Coach Jeff Humphries who saw on Wednesday morning how busy everyone was and stood on duty in the hallway.
- The many different staff members who jumped in to cover classes on Wednesday and Thursday when we had eight teachers out.
- Coach Louvier and his staff for the Fried Fish Friday!
- Ms. Dees for the engaging Forensics scavenger hunt looking for clues and gathering evidence.
- Ms. Jones who had students NOT ASSIGNED to her class talking about the student work in the hallway. Great job when kids learn from other kids.
- Bill Engledow for taking students on visits to TSTC for college days.
Panthers of the Month
Dillon Simpson - Junior High
Kyle Killingsworth - Intermediate
Raylee Duckworth - Primary (not pictured)
Congratulations on being chosen as Panthers of the Month for for October. We are so proud of you for receiving this award which confirms your excellence in leadership, responsibility, academics and all around Panther pride.
Congratulations to Lesley Jaap Teacher of the Month
Congratulations to Jennifer Caron Support Staff of the Month
Band Leadership Team Recognized for Outstanding Leadership
SEND A MESSAGE...STAY DRUG FREE
SHHS Theater Presents Arsenic and Old Lace
Stay away from the elderberry wine! Teeming with inexhaustible high jinks, narrow escapes, and vaudeville humor, this quirky farce is one for the ages. Spring Hill High School Theatre Department presents Joseph Kesselring's infectiously funny dark comedy Arsenic and Old Lace. Murder, mayhem, and madcap lunacy abound in the Brewster home. Mortimer Brewster is a drama critic whose two spinster aunts have a unique hobby—they poison lonely old men with elderberry wine laced with arsenic. One of his brothers thinks he’s Teddy Roosevelt, and another murderous brother is on the run from the law. All are getting in the way of Mortimer’s plans to marry the woman he loves. Playwright Joseph Kesselring’s masterpiece became an instant classic when the film version was released in 1944 directed by Frank Capra and starring Cary Grant.
Performances Nov 14-16 at 7 pm at the Spring Hill High School's Little Theatre,
2800 East George Richey Rd., Longview, Texas 75605
For more information or tickets please call 903-446-3336. Tickets available online.
Pancake Breakfast to Support the High School Theatre Department
The Blue Brings Home the Green
Service Over Self...SHHS National Honor Society Serves the Children at Asbury House at Fall Festival
Culinary Arts Classes "Roll Out" Their Cooking Skills
Spring Hill National Junior Honor Society Inducts New Members
Junior High Student Council Hosts Fall Dance
First Grade Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch at Calie's Acre
Kindergarten Students Visit EcoLand
Always Ready to Step it Up and Pump it Up ~ Peyton Borens Cheerleader of the Week
Boys Cross Country Wins Regional Championship
3rd - Kalen Barlow
5th - Nick Bodenheimer
18th - Marshall Bodenheimer
21st - Jaden Giddings
24th - Caleb Hutcheson
32nd - Austin Martin
115th - Haden Bray
Casey Mudoh Named Texas Real Estate Executives Player of the Week
Chrissy Drennan and Blake Smith presented Casey Mudoh with the Texas Real Estate Executives Player of the Week honors on Friday. Casey was nominated by Coach Traylor for this honor for his hustle and heart on the football field. We are proud of you Casey!
Spring Hill Hammers Liberty Eylau Leopards, 56 - 7
8A Volleyball Team Wins First Place in District
Calling All Panthers Grades K - 6
Panther Fan Run Through Was a Huge Success
Pep Rally Schedule for the 2019 Football Season
- September 13 - White Oak game
- September 20 - Rusk game
- October 18 - Liberty Eyleau game (Pink Out)
3:30 pm Pep Rally Schedule:
- September 6 - Bullard game
- September 27 - Malakoff game (Homecoming)
- November 8 - Pittsburg game (Blue Out, Senior Night)
All pep rallies will be held in the high school gym.
Lady Panther Basketball Team to Play at the American Airline Center in Dallas
The Spring Hill Lady Panthers Basketball team will be playing a game against McLeod at American Airline Center in Dallas, Texas on Saturday, January 4, 2020. Once you purchase a ticket it will allow you to be able to stay and attend the Mavs vs Charlotte game. During the Spring Hill game, you may sit wherever you like, but once the game is over you must move to the seat number which is printed on your ticket. We will begin to presale the tickets for the prices listed below. If you have any further questions or need to purchase a ticket, please contact Coach Dee Lewis, email@example.com.
Public Service Announcement
Blessed to be a Spring Hill Panther: Proud Past...Promising Future
- TEA "A" Rated district
- K-12 Education
- Premier school district in East Texas
- College and Career Readiness best in the area
- Low teacher / student class ratio
- Honors, dual-credit, gifted & talented, Career & Technical Education, and numerous local courses offered
- UIL Academics, robotics, theatre/drama, band, drill team, cheerleading, athletics and bass club activities offered
- State award winning band
- Education Foundation
- Boys and Girls Club
- District enrollment at an all time high
- Designated as a District of Innovation by the Texas Education Agency
- Outstanding parent and community support
Spring Hill Independent School District...The Hidden Treasure of East Texas
Find us in the App Store
Spring Hill ISD Partnerships
- Classroom technology
- Fine arts exposure and experience
- Support athletic programs
- Innovative classes for sports marketing and game day production
For advertising information, please contact the superintendent's office at 903-323-7740.