Ms. Orourke's Class
History and Geography
By: Iris Ajunique, Sarah, Shawnacy
- Russia's belongs in the Continent's of Europe and Asia.
- Russia's longitude and latitude is 60 Degrees North and 90 Degrees East.
- The Capital of Russia is Moscow.
People, Society, and Government
By: Trishna, Daniel, Chris, and Kyle
People and Society
- Languages spoken in Russia include Russian, Tatar, and Armenian.
- Clothing worn in Russia include Rubashka, Ushanka, and Thawbs.
Economy and Transportation
By: Isiah, Galy, Raphaela, and Natalia
- The GDP of Russia is 2.097 trillion in 2015.
- The name of Russia's money is Rubles.
Military, Climate, and Terrain
By: Emanuel, Valerie, Anthony, and Edgar
Attractions and Population
By: N'Kaiya, Marielis, Anika, and Jada
Four Tourist Attractions
- Russia's population size is 143.5 million.
- Russia has a life expectancy of 70.46 years.
- Russia's Rate is ages 15 and older can read and write.
Celebrations and Foods
By: Eric, Gabriel, Vinayek, Ashten
Russia celebrates Christmas, Russian Day, New Years, and Vaction Day.