First Grade Owls
September 19 - September 23
PYP UNIT OF INQUIRY: KINDNESS IS COOLER
Central idea : We all have responsibilities in our community.
*Please continue to help your child with their "Responsibility Tracker" project at home.
*CAREER FAIR THIS WEEK:
TUESDAY SEPT. 20TH 9-10 AM IN THE FIRST GRADE CLASSROOMS
Danielle Jennings- Nurse
Amber Lehl- Home Health Care
Emily Kruse- Nurse Practitioner
Erin Hudson- Archaeologist
Holly Maloney- English Professor
Officer Ball- School Police Officer
FRIDAY, SEPT. 23RD 9-10 AM IN THE LIBRARY
Crystal Moody- Artist
Thad Moody- AuthorSarah Buhr- Springfield Art Museum Curator
Abby Wasson- Court Reporter
Roger Wasson- Elite Promotions
Rachel Owens- Group Fitness Instructor
Nick Clinton- Prevention Specialist for Non- Profit- Community Partnership of the Ozarks
Amy Patton- Principal and Teacher
Lance Clouse- Car Dealership Owner
Catherine Crockett- Engineer- SRC
- We will start our rotations at 9:00 Tuesday Rotations will last about 6 minutes and will be in the first grade classes. On Friday we will set up in the Library and meet you there at 9:00!
- If I don't have you listed but you would like to share please email me and let me know. We would love to have you! (We have added a couple more to this list!)
- Arrive before 9 if you are setting up.
- Check in at the office
- We would love for you to bring any tools that you have for your job. Or pictures of machinery that might be to large to bring.
Dates to Know
Tuesday, September 20th 1st grade Career Fair (Option 1) - 9:00-10;00
Friday, September 23rd 1st Grade Career Fair (Option 2) - 9:00-10:00
- If you did not sign up for a parent-teacher conference at Open House, please contact me for a time before or after school the week of October 24 - October 27.
- The library staff have requested that all books be returned the day before library checkout. This gives them time to have all books checked in and students accounts clear at their checkout time.
- Mrs. Williams' class will need to return books on Wednesday for Thursday checkout.
- Mrs. Beatty's class will need to return books on Thursday for Friday checkout.