- I went to Mexico over holiday break. I visited my family, shopped, and just relaxed most of the time.
- My plans for the future are to major in Elementary Education and eventually get an apartment.
- Some goals I have for myself are to graduate high school with a GPA of at least 3.5 and have a successful first year of college.
- I am currently working at Pizza Ranch, which is my first job.
- I would like to have a job that deals with something I am interested in such as animals or children.
- I would like to have a Jeep Cherokee just because I like the way they look and are good for any type of weather.
- Something valuable to me would be how close I am with my parents.
Amusments and the Theaters
- I enjoy hanging out with friends whether it's just watching a movie or just talking.
- I was involved in cheer in the fall. I cheered for varsity soccer.
- A movie that made in impact was Captain Phillips because it was about a real world topic.