Campbell Elementary Weekly Update
May 9, 2021
Happy Mother's Day.
To all the mothers, I hope you had a great Mother's Day filled with food, family, fun, and of course much love! Campbell would like to thank all the parents for the many cards, gift cards, flowers, balloons, candy, etc. given to our teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week. They really appreciate the outpouring of love.
Awards Day is coming up
- Please be on the lookout for a flyer with the team's link from your teacher this week
- The flyer will also be sent out with next week's Weekly Update
- The book fair is next week
- Face-to-face students can shop during the school day
- Books for the in-school fair are buy one, get one free
- For our remote learners, there is an online fair: Campbell Elementary Online Fair
- It will be 4 days: May 11th-14th
- May 11th: PreK-1st, May 12th: 2nd & 3rd, May 13th: 4th & 5th, & May 14th Virtual Field Day
- Remote learners will have field day virtually. They will not be allowed to report to school for field day.
- Please allow your face-to-face students to bring in extra clothing, because some of the activities include water
iReady & BAS
- All students will take the iReady assessment in reading and math-it is used to provide actionable insight into student needs.
- Students will also take the BAS (Benchmark Assessment System)-it is used to determine students' instructional and independent reading levels.
- All 3 assessments help measure students' growth
- Please encourage your child/children to do their best to show how much they have learned this year.
- Summer school will be held at Campbell
- There are 2 sessions (June 7-24) and (July 1-22) are both face-to-face
- Please complete registration here
- You can also notify the school and we can register your child
Weekend Meal Kits
- Please click this link to order your meals
- Monday, May 10th-Friday, May 14th: Book Fair
- Tuesday, May 11th-Friday, May 14th--Field Day
- Tuesday, May 18th-Friday, May 21st--Awards Day (virtual)