Ms. Mac's Memos
Mission & Vision
Park Street Mission:
We Learn. We Grow. We Thrive.
Park Street Vision:
Our vision is to provide a collaborative foundation for successful learning and living through:
P- Positive Experiences
S- Supporting all students
E- Engaging with the community and creating
S- Students of excellence
Week at a Glance
- Admin Zoom Meeting 1:00pm
- PLC Zoom Meetings
- Clerical Zoom Meeting 10:00am
- Principal's Zoom Meeting 3:00pm
- Design Team meeting 7:30pm
- Admin Zoom meeting 11:00am
- SILT (School Improvement Leadership Team) Zoom Meeting 2:30pm
Weekly Meeting Schedule
SILT Meetings: Thursdays at 2:30pm
Clerical Meetings: Tuesdays at 10:00am
PLC Meetings: Tuesdays
- Kindergarten- 11:30am
- 1st grade- 1:00pm
- 2nd grade- 3:00pm
- 3rd grade- 11:00am
- 4th grade- 1:00pm
- 5th grade- 2:30pm
- ID teachers- 11:30am
FYI...Mac's Memos will be sent Monday-Thursday
Frequently Used Links
Materials and Supplies
We will be placing an order for read aloud books for teachers.
Orders will be placed on Wednesday. Pick up will be the following Wednesday.
Staff Shout out Link
Updates from OAA (Office of Academic Achievement):
Do you need books for your virtual guided reading group?
Literacy Footprints (Pioneer Valley Books) has them for you.
You need to sign up for an account but it is easy!
How to sign up and use the Literacy Footprints Digital Reader
Sign up for your account.
After you sign up and confirm your account you will log in through the Digital Reader link at the top of literacyfootprints.com.
You can invite all students in your class/group to subscribe.
Your students will now be able to join your digital classroom!
You can assign books to your students, and select the levels of the books on their bookshelf. Each time a student completes an assigned book, it will be added to their book bag.
Individual users/parents can also subscribe. If you have multiple readers in your home, you will be able to have several readers use the same login and have their own book bag.
Want more info?
Watch this Digital Reader Webinar: https://vimeo.com/405221412
Assistant Principals' Corner
Only teachers of students in grades 3-5 received an email from Karen Hynnenin titled YTD Grade averages. The email contains an excel document. Please open this document and verify the information.
"Blanks" are okay if we have a valid reason:
- student transferred to PS later in the year
- student not present long enough during quarter to receive a grade
- student had a schedule change per an IEP change
If you see "duplicates," it's likely because the student's schedule changed from one teacher to another or transferred from another MCS during the year.
Ashley need's your help (several of you have already sent communication) in order to resolve the issues.
- the names of students with issues (blanks, duplicates)
- reasons for blanks, duplicates
This work serves the purpose of preparing for report cards and End of Year Final grades.
Email Ashley with additional questions.
Supplies for students
- Thursday, April 23rd from 4-7pm
- Friday, April 24th from 10am-1pm
After we finalize the details, please communicate with your families about pick up days and times.
Pack up schedule (just a reminder)
- Pick up the correct color labels for your NEW classroom location
- Grab ONE roll of tape
- Grab zip ties for your labels for Smart Boards or other items that are too large to box up
- Fill out your label in BLACK SHARPIE
- Place a label on the top and side of the box (if the box is large enough to have a side)
- Homeroom Teachers- 15 boxes and 2 storage containers
- Support Teachers- 7 boxes and 1 storage container
- Paras- 2 boxes
- Other- If you do not fit in one of the categories above and are unsure, please reach out to Ms. Bagwell.
Sign in and Out when you come to pack up
Summer O.G. Training
Staff Shout Outs... (please submit shout-outs by 3pm)
1. Mrs. Varner
Thanks for being available to help me with my google issues! You are a ROCK STAR!
2. Hatheway, Olusegun, Bradley
Thanks for being the best teammates EVER! :)
Thanks for reaching out to our intensive kids for math lesson assistance! :)
4. Kevin Edwards
Great job with ZOOM MTSS with 95%!! Our 1st graders are so lucky to have you!
5. Amanda Montgomery
Thanks so much for making masks for us! Talk about "All-In" ! :)