Join our Expanding Curriculum Team
Content Specialist/Curriculum Director - 2 Positions Open
MRESC Seeks Two Experienced Content Specialists/Curriculum Directors (ELA & Math)
The Midwest Regional ESC provides Curriculum and School Improvement Services to assigned districts in Hardin, Logan, and Shelby Counties.
- We are seeking experienced educators to join our expanded curriculum team as one of three (3) content specialists/curriculum directors.
The MRESC is accepting applications for the following leadership roles in our expanded curriculum department:
- · ELA Content Specialist/Curriculum Director
- · Mathematics Content Specialist/Curriculum Director
Through the application of research-based practices, our team of passionate educators works tirelessly to support excellence in teaching through: the design and delivery of high-quality professional development; job embedded instructional coaching (face-to-face and blended models); development of instructional materials/resources; and by embracing servant leadership.
- Interested candidates must be excited to support principals and teachers in creating a rigorous and nurturing environment that prioritizes engagement and achievement through high-quality professional development; establishment of content-specific PLCs; technology integration; coaching; consultation; and more.
The anticipated full-time start date will be August 1, 2019, but selected candidates may need to attend various meetings and planning events (approximately 5 days total) during the months of June and July 2019.
- The ideal candidate must be committed to the highest personal and professional standards and exhibit leadership throughout the ESC's service area.
Click on the button below for additional details, preferred qualifications, and instructions on how to apply for the position.
How to Apply?
Deadline to Apply: Open Until Filled
- First Review of Applications will Occur on February 1st
Required Application Materials:
• A current resume
• Credentials and transcripts
• Two (2) letters of reference
Completed application and materials should be mailed, emailed, OR faxed to:
Midwest Regional ESC
Attn: Jana Barhorst, Office Manager
129 East Court Street
Sidney, Ohio 45365
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (937)498-4850
Midwest Regional ESC
Our Vision/Mission: The Midwest Regional Educational Service Center serves and supports students, families, and districts as an innovative educational partner.