Lincoln Lion's Local Buzz
November 9, 2018
Thank You Grams
In the Lincoln Elem. team drive is a folder titled "Effort Surveys". Please place the grade level survey in the folder for others to look at and to use parts of it that would be helpful. In addition, a power point presentation from Sierra Sallie will be included there too for you to use in your classroom.
Mr. Wallingford and the 5th Graders are ROCK STARS!! (Their "Opening Act", aka Related Arts Team are AWESOME too)
Refreshing our Ideas for Classroom Circles
- We will not have Data PLC meetings on Tuesday. As we met twice this week, we will use our RTI meetings as our PLC Data Focus meetings. The meetings that I was able to attend were very focused, and student centered. Thank you to Autumn for facilitating such great meetings and to all teachers for coming prepared and ready to discuss students.
- Soup Lunch will be next Wednesday the 15th. Based on the emails I suggest we all wear elastic pants and come hungry!!!
- I will be reaching out to teachers who should nullify their LOE for the 2017-2018 SY. These would be teachers who have a higher LOE for the 16-17 SY than last year. I will also provide you with directions on what to do to nullify scores.
- Our faculty meeting on Monday will focus on our behavior data thus far in the year, and will review our next steps in improvement in our RTI2B Tier 1 and 2 practices.
- Our next PLC meetings (Tuesday, November 20th) will be our next book discussion.