5 rules of performance nutrition
B. your daily meals should be 1 part fat, 2 part proteins and 3 part carbohydrates. but if you train haed you night adjust the ratios.
C.the less activity the fewer carbohydrates.
- Training - eat a little more carbohydrates and protein
- After training- more protein- in order for protein to be absorbed in the body you need to take it with carbohydrates and fats.
D. in order to lose fat you must be on a negative calorie intake. in order to gain muscles you must have a positive calorie intake.
E. its hard to get full nutrients your body needs from food- with doctors advice vitamins, minerals, and other carefully selected substances.
- Jam & jelly
BENEFITS OF HIGH FIBER
- normalizes bowel movement
- helps maintain bowel health
- lower cholesterol
- aids in healthy weight
- helps control blood sugar
- non-polar and neutral
- polar and neutral
- polar and acidic
- polar and basic
Difference between whey and casein protein
- a destructive phase of metabolism
- a constructive phase of metabolism
How much protein should you be consuming?
Benefits of cholesterol
medical experts think HDL tends to carry cholesterol away from the arteries and back to the liver, where it is passed from the body.