Communicable Diseases Can Spread
By: Saad Khan
Tips for teens
2. You can protect yourself by washing your hands often.
3. You can prevent this by staying away from contaminated food.
4. You can prevent communicable diseases staying away from animals that are not vaccinated.
5. You can protect yourself by watching out and making sure you are in a safe environment.
Statistics about Communicable diseases
2. Lyme disease has had over 30,00 new cases since 2012
3. Some communicable disease are not as common due to vaccines.
4. Most communicable diseases cannot be spread through the air.
5. Communicable diseases can have a small effect like the common cold or a large effect like Ebola.
A: No because Ebola does not have the factors to be able to be carried through the air.