ESU SUMMER INSERVICE
not mandatory but highly recommended!
Please Join the ESU leadership team for a day of sharing and learning!
Jeff Butler from the law firm of LaPointe & Butler will kick off our day with a 1.5 hour professional development. The presentation will focus on special education compliance issues and “hotspots”. Specific topics to be covered will include:
- Making Timely Offers of FAPE and Providing Prior Written Notice;
- Preparing for and completing difficult IEPs;
- Implementation and documentation issues regarding IEP Goals and Objectives,
- accommodations, programs and services;
- Special education discipline;
- Other issues related to MDE Complaints and compliance.
Jeff will be prepared to answer questions from the participants with a 15-minute Q & A Session at the conclusion of the presentation.
Thursday August 21, 2014 8:45a-3:00p
16 N. Quarterline Road
Muskegon, Mi 49442
Other Topic Presenters
- CAROLYN - Writing Measurable Goals & Objectives, Documenting Accomodations
- GREG - TIENET UPDATES
- KARLIE & Kristi -ESU Updates
- TINA- Discipline