by Schoulte and Liam
Don't Blame others; Solve the Problem
- People that aren't responsible tend to have poort human relations.
- These type of people try to blame others for their irresponsibility.
- People annoy their coworkers when they are irresponsible.
- Blaming doesn't solve anything.
- Consult your coworkers or supervisor if you have a problem.
Examples of Horrible Excuses
- No I didn't finish the report. People Kept interrupting me.
- I didn't do the job right because you didn't explain it clearly.
- I would have done it better if you had let me do it my way.
- I don't know what happened to it. It's just gone.
- Accepting responsibility requires knowing yourself.
- Assess your own strength and weaknesses
- This doesn't mean accepting all the blame and confess to everyone.
- Make adjustments to meet your goals.
- If you cannot make changes adjust your life.
Admit Mistakes and Correct Them
- Accepting Responsibility is closely related to the ability to admitting mistakes.
- It's easy to take responsibility when everything goes well.
- People with good human relations accept responsibility when things go wrong.
- Always follow through to fix your mistake, don't just point it out.
- Accepting is only the first step. Now you need to take action as well.