Final Recovery Week 2 - 火曜日
It's the last week of class! Time for some review!
What to do today:
You should be working on and finishing up your Final Project and Final LinguaFolio.
GO TO Coaching this week - it will count as make-ups (for those who are missing sessions) and bonus (for those who have attended all of their sessions). The maximum number of coaching sessions you may attend as make-up is 4 (FOUR).
Turn in your missing work for late credit! YES- IF YOU DO THE HOMEWORK, YOUR GRADE WILL IMPROVE (imagine that!) Not sure what you're missing? Check the "My Grades" for anything with a "0" as a grade. If you have a zero, that means you didn't do the work.
There's also some review from Lesson 13 in this announcement! がんばってください！
↓ DO YOU KNOW WHEN FINAL PROJECTS ARE DUE? ↓
CHECK YOUR FEEDBACK!
Checking your feedback (especially on the vocabulary assignments for lessons 11, 12, and 13, and your speaking assignments) can REALLY help you when it comes time to work on your final project!
Here's how to check your assignment feedback:
Here's how to check feedback on your quizzes:
☆ Let's Review Lesson 13! ☆
As usual, you can always find ALL of the grammar notes for ALL of the lessons under the course link "文法 Grammar!"
When the い adjective comes first, change its ending to くて, and then add the 2nd adjective.
Do not conjugate the 2nd adjective unless you need past or negative tense.
You do not need な after the second adjective when it is used in the predicate.
きょう は あたたかくて、 いい てんき です。
(literally: Today is warm and good weather.)
きのう の てんき は さむくて、 だめ でした。
(literally: Yesterday's weather was cold and bad.)
PLAGIARISM AND YOUR FINAL PROJECT
- Plagiarism is serious business. Taking credit for work you did not do yourself is not honest. It's ILLEGAL.
- Using a WEB TRANSLATOR (Google Translate, etc.) is considered PLAGIARISM. Do not use these tools.
- Copying and pasting example sentences from jisho.org or any other website is also considered PLAGIARISM.
- If I can Google it and find where you stole it from, it's PLAGIARISM.
- WRITE YOUR OWN SENTENCES!!
- It is VERY easy for me to tell if you have plagiarized.
I will ALSO be running all projects through the SafeAssign tool provided for NCVPS teachers to check for plagiarism.
IF YOU ARE CAUGHT PLAGIARIZING:
- You will receive no credit for your final project.
- I will contact your school and disciplinary consequences will be administered per your school's plagiarism policies.
- You will have to re-do the entire project and only receive partial credit.
Please refer to the NCVPS Student Conduct and Academic Integrity Guidelines should you have any questions concerning plagiarism:
Extended Office Hours This Week
Since final projects are due this week, I'll have some extra availability in case you have questions!
- Mon: 1:00-4:00 PM & 7:00-9:00 PM
- Tue: 1:00-4:00 PM & 7:00-9:00 PM
- Wed: 1:00-4:00 PM
- Thu: 1:00-4:00 PM & 7:00-9:00 PM
- Fri: 1:00-4:00 PM