All Saints Staff Weekly
September 8, 2015
- Books & Enrollment-Still at 168. Books have been ordered!
- Friday Mass-Participation was much improved this past mass. I could tell which classes had been working on this. To help with the traffic log that still seems to be happening after mass. Please wait and allow the PK classes to dismiss first before you make your class dismissal from church.
- Fire Drill- Happening this week!
- New Payroll System- Coming November 1st, the diocese is switching to a new payroll system and is mandating effective immediately that all employees are to be clocking in and out, both salaried and hourly. There will be universal clocking in and out for all parish and school employees through the new system as well. Therefore, I need everyone's support with making sure that until we make the transition that you are practicing good habits of clocking in and out daily through Renweb.
- Morning Prayer-don't forget that all teachers need to be to the cafeteria by 7:45am for morning prayer, ideally even getting there by 7:40am. There are a few of you who are still running late to morning prayer. It helps when we have all hands on deck.
- HSO Meeting-Please help support your HSO by providing an incentive for your students to try and get their parents to the meeting next week.
NEXT WEEK'S STAFF MEETING WILL BE AN ALL STAFF MEETING IN PK4.