Full-Time Lead Maintenance Tech - Immediate Opening
Here's what we're looking for...
Position is responsible for maintenance staff and maintaining apartment / condo property. This full-time, hourly/non-exempt position reports to the Property Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Walk the community after move-outs, prior to preparation, and at other stages of apartment turns to ensure conditions meet the community expectations.
Supervising staff to ensure quality performance of:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Walk the community after move-outs, prior to preparation, and at other stages of apartment turns to ensure conditions meet the community expectations.
- Supervising staff to ensure quality performance of:
1. Walk the community after move-outs, prior to preparation, and at other stages of apartment turns to ensure conditions meet the community expectations.
2. Responsible for making apartments ready for new tenants and keeping them ready for housing inspections
3. Replacing carpeting and linoleum
4. Placing all electrical and gas parts
5. Repairing/installing all plumbing; including but not limited to sinks, commodes and faucets
6. Repairing/installing drywall, doors, windows, and glass as needed
7. Caulking and painting
8. Installing counter tops
9. Repairing/replacing appliances
10. Installation of water heaters
11. Responsible for HVAC
12. Responsible for pool maintenance and playground equipment upkeep
13. Monitor gauges, trash, pets, carport roofs, building roofs, gutters, etc. to maintain high curb appeal
14. Responsible for responding to pager calls and requests from tenants to include evenings and weekends
15. Responsible for completing work orders in a timely manner once received from the Property Manager
16. Responsible for upkeep of grounds, landscaping and snow removal
17. Maintain stock of repair parts for immediate resident needs within budget
18. Create and maintain positive resident relations
19. Report to Property Manager daily with maintenance updates/progress for the community
20. Ensure maintenance staff is following company policy and procedures as well as following the appropriate chain of command
21. Participates in other projects and activities as assigned
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- HVAC certification (including 401A)
- EPA certification preferred
- CPO certification is a plus
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attention to details
- Exceptional organization/multi-tasking skills
- Prior maintenance experience is preferred
- Prior plumbing and electrical experience is preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Bending and twisting
- Kneeling and climbing
- Repetitive use of hands
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Pushing or pulling
Want to know more about Traditions?
Traditions Apartments a conventional/market apartment community located on the popular east side of Franklin. We're less than 1 mile from Interstate 65 and Franklin College and within walking distance to walking/biking trail system that runs through Franklin.
Equal Housing Opportunity