LEARN ~ TEACH ~ LEAD
Touro University Nevada is looking for dynamic instructors!
Join the best Instructional Team in Southern Nevada!
INSTRUCTOR CHOICE: On-Ground or Online
The Fall 2016 cohorts will be offered in two formats: online and on-ground, with web-enhancement! That means, instructor's would have the option of teaching the course in a brick-and-mortar traditional classroom setting and/or entirely online in an asynchronous environment using Blackboard. It really is up to the instructor. The curriculum and all materials are also available and ready to go, however, there is flexibility if the instructor wanted to exercise the option of building the curriculum from scratch.
Required Instructor Experience:
- 1-2 years leadership experience as a district level and/or school leader
- State of Nevada Administrative Endorsement
- Masters from accredited University
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience in a K-12 environment
- 5 or more years of experience as a School/District leader
- Adjunct and/or Experience teaching in Higher Education
Touro University Nevada School of Education
This is an opportunity you won't want to miss. Our program is being re-shaped to meet the diverse needs of Nevada's students and communities and we would love for you to be a part of this exciting transformation! Call us to discuss your interest in our organization. You may contact Tonya Walls via phone or email if interested! Please attach a resume and current contact information if you email.