Depletion of Fish Stock
Overfishing Need To Be Stopped
Fishing Is A Part of Canadian History
- thousands years ago, the native in Canada were already catching fish.
- Canada is rich with inland freshwater fisheries and surrounded by the world's longest coast line.
- there mutable verities of fish in Canada such as Bluegill, Green sunfish, Brook Trout and Cod.
- some Canadian like fishing and they don't want to stop fishing
- Other countries also wanted to fish
- People are depending on the government to take action
- The fish stock is starting to run out