The Inside Story - Why is it good? Do I need it?
Meat - WHY CHOOSE IT?
- Meat contains tons of essential ingredients & vitamins that are needed for a healthy lifestyle.
- Red meat contains Iron - something your body needs!
- Vitamins & proteins in meat promote strong teeth, healthy skin, better vision, stronger bones, and even your brain health.
- Meat is needed for muscle growth because of its protein, too.
- Meat animals like cows, chickens, and pigs all eat grain & plants that humans couldn't eat... practically meaning cows could live off a field in your backyard - its free growing!
- Growing meat is an efficient use of crops & fields.
- If we didn't eat meat animals, their population would grow hugely, and that in turn would cause world-wide problems & crowding.
- Animal meat has few other uses - if we just killed the animal for its skin but didn't eat it, the meat would have no where to go.
- Lean meat can even encourage weight loss.
- Cows & goats fertilize their own food
- If we didn't have eggs,
Think Once, Think Twice, Think Meat.
What's wrong with being a vegetarian?
- Poor muscle growth
- They miss out on the healthy proteins and vitamins in meat
- Their bones aren't as strong
- It becomes easier to get diseases like cancer