August 30, 2019
1. Each staff member will contribute the following amounts yearly to Hospitality: Classified- $10.00, Certified-$20.00.
2. Hospitality will provide a gift card of $50 in the event of a death in the immediate family, if a staff member has surgery, retirements, and staff departures from CGE.
3. Hospitality will provide $40 to grade level teams so that they can provide a shower for first babies and first marriages.
4. Hospitality will provide items for a monthly/ bi-monthly treat cart for staff members.
5. Staff members will let Anna Cadden know of any needs within our school so that she can email the entire staff. This will keep us all informed of our school family needs and ensure no one is left out.
If you have already paid, Mrs. Reggie will refund the amount you are owed due to the new fees. If you have not given your dues to Mrs. Reggie, please do so. Thank you!
Please keep your classrooms doors shut and locked during supper. We will open classrooms at 6:30 and keep them open until 8:00. During this time, ALIVE Wesleyn will be providing a Kid's Week event for those families who have signed up. They will be in the cafeteria and gym. Those times are: K-2, 6:30-7:00 and 3-5, 7:30-8:00.
Please make sure you print the forms to get all of your parents signed up on SeeSaw.
We are going to send you a list of your students who have paid the $29 iPad fee. If the fee is paid, iPads can go home. If the fee is not paid, iPads need to stay at school. All bricks and chords should be labeled with the child's name and should always remain at school.
All families must pay the $29 fee. If a family communicates to you that they cannot afford to pay the fee, tell them that they can be set up on a payment plan with Mrs. Reggie and pay as little as $1 a week. We have several families who have done this in the past.
Please make sure that students do not take out their iPads in the hallways in the morning and afternoon.