All the "Good" without the "Grief"!
Remote Learning Edition
Helping Your Child Succeed During Remote Learning
- Establish a student work space that they will use each day. If possible, this space should be a "school" setting (table or desk) rather than their bed or sofa.
- Keep their work space free of distractions - TV and radio off, cell phone put aside
Habits & Routine
- Establish a regular "wake up" time each day to develop a routine.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before school begins.
- Have all supplies and materials organized at the work space.
- Be sure to charge your device every evening.
- Post a daily schedule.
- Check in regularly with your child about assignment and activity due dates.
- When your child has a break, encourage a movement break and healthy snack.
Supplies we suggest you get for your child:
- one folder
- one spiral notebook or loose leaf notebook paper
8:00-9:00 Office Hours
3:00-3:30 Office Hours
2:00-3:30. Office Hours
Each teacher will share a daily schedule.