The Sparkly Side
June 2016 Stella & Dot Team Newsletter
Save the Date
Sell 1,000 PQV in May and you could win these shades!
You girls are SUPER SUPER CLOSE:
Marketing Tools for June
PS These offers change on the 1st of every month and can be found on the Stylist Lounge under Marketing Materials.
Do you want to be a REAL Stylist with fashion and trend training under your belt?
Then come to Hoopla?
It's the MOST IMPORTANT training event of the enter YEAR. And will pave your way to ultimate success as a Stylist with Stella & Dot. Not only will you learn about all the key trends of the catwalk - you will also have the knowledge and skill to apply them to your own business - and give Style Advice with expertise and confidence.
Tickets for this London event 8-10 July are available on the Stylist Lounge (it is WORTH travelling for - trust me!).
The cost is £239 for the 3 day training event in London. But you get £200 back in free new collection jewellery anyway - so virtually pays for itself.
Tickets for this London event are available on the Stylist Lounge (it is WORTH travelling for - trust me!). Just log in to your account and click on HOOPLA.
On the Friday night, for our team only there will be the opportunity to join us for BOAT CRUISE down The Thames - tickets will be just £25 including food and arrival drinks as well as the boat party! Where else could you eat in London for this bargain price? Details to follow on how to book.
Welcome to our newest Stylists
Top 10 in May sales! (as of 26 May)
4 Amanda Smart
5 Lisa Drew
6 Joy Grayson-Mahon
7 Stephanie Smith
8 Jane Buckle
9 Kerry Taylor
10 Caroline Vivers
Team Promotions #SDJoy
AMANDA SMART (watch this space though she's SUPER close to Senior - a Double Promotion) !
Contact me - Mhari Oakes
Please call me 0791 293 7224 if I can help you. I love supporting our team - it's my job as a sponsor x
I am away on my holidays May 27 - June 7 (back for the team meeting) so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to save yourself phone costs xxxx
Our Focus this Month is Booking Trunkshows at Trunkshows:
5 TIPS TO SUCCESS:
1) Have a conversation with your Hostess during setup to find out about the other guests arriving.
2) Use your Personal Greeting (Your Group Hello) to share how FUN it is to hold a Trunk Show and thank the Hostess.
3) During your Styling – Find out their favourite pieces, show them how to finish the look and tell them how they can pay for it ALL with the Hostess Rewards.
4) Checkout Chat – Share the Hostess opportunity and offer them a date.
5) Remember the fortune is in the follow-up. After the trunkshow, call each guest to check sure their order arrived. They will be so excited about wearing their new jewels that now is a great time to suggest getting free accessories next time by hosting one of their own trunkshows.