What Not Feed Your Baby
Tips and Tricks to a Healthy Baby Diet... Taylor Williams
When is it okay to give my baby no-no foods and what should I do if there is a food accident? How do these things effect my baby?
- 6 months on average
- Be careful for the future, but one time should be too harmful
- Solid foods too early cause obesity and difficulty sleeping
What should I not feed my baby? What shouldn't I put in my babies food if I make it and should I be making baby food for my baby with allergies?
- Cow milk, Honey, and Adult Cereal
- Avoid sugars and salt
- Yes, making baby food allows a parent to know everything in the food
- Feeding these to a baby can cause...
- Obesity and sickness
- Cereal contains too many sugars and starches babies cannot digest
I am struggling with my babies allergies. What are some ways to know my baby has allergies?
- Key symptoms of allergies are
- Hives and/or Rashes
- Swelling and closure