Monday, May 9th
Important Upcoming Dates
- Friday, 5/27: 3rd-5th grade Math EOG
- Wednesday, 6/1: 3rd-5th grade ELA (Reading) EOG
- Thursday, 6/2: 5th grade (only) Science EOG
- Friday, 6/3: Read to Achieve test
The Read to Achieve test is for 3rd-grade students who have not demonstrated proficiency in reading on any of these measures: Beginning of Grade test, mclass composite score or EOG. Parents will be notified if your student needs to take this test.
Please direct testing questions to our Testing Coordinator, Erin Thaler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a list of required documentation that we need you to provide so we may complete registration:
- Current proof of residence - (gas, water, or electric bill that is no more than 30 days old, lease/contract on apartment or house.)
- Certified birth certificate (we must be able to feel the seal.)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- Record of immunizations *
- North Carolina Health Assessment completed and stamped by a physician. *
- * To be on file within 30 days of starting school
Don't forget that you still need to enroll at your base school first, even if you plan to request a transfer to another school.
We look forward to you being a part of our Bryan Road Buccaneers family! If you have any questions, please reach out to Kerry Nixon, at 919-694-7844 extension 27564.
Petey's Praise is a platform to praise staff members for their efforts and work in supporting students and families. Please complete this brief form for us to present your praise to the staff.
PTA Sign Ups
Shop and Earn Rewards
Rent the ROCK!
The Bryan Road Elementary Spirit Rock is a great way to send a message for all to see! Congratulate your favorite student on an accomplishment, wish a student a Happy Birthday, show appreciation to your favorite teacher or staff member, celebrate a team win, or let everyone know how much you love our school!
The rock is available for weekly rental to families and staff of Bryan Road. Reserve the Spirit Rock for only $20.00 per week!
Sign up now to reserve your week for this school year!