Hallsville Junior High
BUILDING THE FUTURE ONE STUDENT AT A TIME
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL
Just a few reminders:
- Please email Mrs. Pipak any changes you need to make to your flex plan. All certificates will need to be turned in by August 15.
- Finish your check out sheet and return to May ASAP!
- E-sign all walk throughs and observations.
- Summer is NEAR! It is imperative you are visible and timely to your duty stations. 7:15 am and 3:34 pm (following students out the door at 3:30).
- Continue adding to the needs and wants list by the mailboxes.
- All food in your classroom or in the refrigerator needs to be thrown away or taken home before you leave for the summer.
Please review the calendar and newsletter daily!
- 9 Week Reward- Luau Dance
7th and 8th grade- 2nd period
*All History teachers will monitor.
6th grade- 3rd period
* All Math teachers will monitor.
- Sams Club Sign Up in the lounge- 10:30-1:00
- Yearbooks- Students will report to the library during the following times to pick up their yearbooks.
6 A-L 12:10
6 M-Z- 12:30
7 A-L 1:40
7 M-Z- 2:00
8 A-L 2:40
8 M-Z 3:00
- Locker Clean Out Day
*First 20 minutes of 4th period.
*Trash cans will be in the hallway.
*Please have students return any supplies to you they would like to donate and not take home. We will store them in the office and give to students in need next year. Please put them in the box in May's office.
- Yearbook Signing
6- Front of the building
7- Band practice field
8- 8th parent drop off and pick up
- End of Year Party- 3rd period only
- Early Release- 12:30 pm/EVERYONE WILL BE ON DUTY
- PJ Day- Students and Staff (IN DRESS CODE)
- 8:00- Report to campus
- 10:30-Auditorium for service awards.
- All checklists are due today by 10:00 in May's office.
1- Susan Cooper
2- Micah Huckaby
6- Tracey Fernandez
12- Karen Fleet
18- Emily Cox
28- Patti Higginbotham and Quinn Loud
1- Melissa Lasetter
10- Priscilla Johnson
12- Schrundagale Griffith
18- Teri Pullen
20- Donna Carter
25- Kelly Jones
28- Brittani Motley (Stroschein)