November 22, 2019
Learning Today, Leading Tomorrow
Save the Date!
- November 22-24 - CCHS Fall Musical, "Emma A Pop Musical!"
- November 26 - Winter Meet the Teams, 7:00 pm
- November 27-29 - Thanksgiving Break
- December 4-8 - CCHS Holiday Art Show
- December 7 - First Lego League Junior Robotics presentation, Grades 1-3, CES, 9 am - 12 pm
- December 8 - Winter Band Concert
- December 9 - Board of Education Meeting, 7 pm
- December 9-13 - Canned Food Drive, Grades 7-12
- December 12 - Holiday Lunch - free for all students!
- December 23 - Blood Drive @ CCHS
CCHS students mentoring the Little Eagles at CES
Toys for Motts!
Maria Cook, Columbia Central Alumni, and a current Central Michigan University student, is launching the seventh annual toy drive this year! This toy drive is for Mott Children's Hospital and the toys go to patients that are spending the holiday season in Mott Children's Hospital. Collection boxes will be located in each school office as well as the Fitness Center.
Toy Collection Deadline: 12/13/19
CCHS Athletic Events
Dec. 3 - Girls Basketball at Home vs. Western, 7 pm
Dec. 6 - Girls Basketball at Home vs. Napoleon, 7 pm
Dec. 7 - Competitive Cheer Homer Invitational
Dec. 10 - Boys Basketball at Western, 7 pm
Dec. 10 - Bowling at Home vs. Hillsdale, 4 pm
Dec. 12 - Bowling at Hudson, 4 pm
Dec. 13 - Girls Basketball at Hillsdale, 7 pm
Dec. 16 - Boys Basketball at Concord, 7 pm
Dec. 17 - Bowling at Blissfield, 4 pm
Dec. 18 - Competitive Cheer Hudson Jamboree, 6 pm
Congratulations Hannah! Hannah signed to run Cross Country and Track for Spring Arbor University, earning scholarships in both academics and athletics.
| || |
Girls on the M.O.V.E.